Saturday, January 03, 2009














The new place. Hopefully we will move soon.

The first picture is a picture of Kai with his MOPS class singing Christmas songs in church. They sang, "Go tell it on the Mountain." Today, Kai sat at the piano and was playing on it and singing, "Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer." He makes up his own songs all the time. I think he will really enjoy being in Kids choir one day. I am hoping that after the move we can get him started in Suzuki Piano. He will also be ready for pre-school when he turns 4. I think he will really enjoy it. He is growing so fast. He has outgrown all his 3T clothes and is getting so tall. He is reading a lot of words now. He loves to play "school."
Kai enjoyed Christmas. He says his favorite present was the Playdough Kitchen set. He also got a lot of Wall-E stuff which he really likes.
Kai is very very social. Everybody at church knows him, even if they don't know us! They all know Kai. Kai is so friendly with other kids on the playground. I think he will always have a lot friends.
We really miss our little cousins. Wish we could see them soon.

















No comments: