Thursday, February 05, 2009

update

Well, the kids were so cute tonight. Kai built a wall of toyboxes with a tunnel through it so the kids could chase each other. They were giggling so much. It was sooooo cute. Then tonight before bed Levi got in on giving goodnight kisses to me and Kai. I think I got 20 goodnight kisses! Levi is learning new things by leaps and bounds. When Barney comes on the tv he is thrilled and marches along to the song. i think I let the kids watch too much tv sometimes. I asked if they wanted to watch "Wordworld" and levi went over, picked up the remote and brought it over to me while saying "wordworld, wordworld". I took the kids to the playground today and they had a fun time. Levi is fearless. Kai makes instant friends and is a natural leader. He was using sidewalk chalk to write his letters and was really doing well.

No comments: