ok, yesterday I went to a craft store ( totally foreign territory) to find Halloween stuff for Levi's upcoming Halloween/birthday bash. I spotted these paintable wooden masks that looked like a neat activity for any older siblings that might be there so I picked up a few and some paint from the seasonal aisle located at the front of the store. At the checkout line I realized I had forgotten to get paint brushes and there weren't any with the masks. The clerk and I were both unsure of exactly where else in the store they could be.
As we were discussing how we could go about finding the right brushes Kai said, "Just use your instincts mom, just use your instincts!"
Sadly, mommy has no crafting instincts!
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Connie, you have like 2 whole months for the birthday don't you??? I mean if it's a Halloween b-day. YOu're supposed to wait until the night before aren't you???? Jason
Post a Comment