Thursday, November 13, 2008
Little Levi
Levi turned one on Halloween. We had a costume party/birthday playgroup party with a bunch of babies in cute costumes. it was fun. He is as adorable as ever. He is not walking yet but has started to wave and he says, "noooooooo" and "oh no" along with mama dada and bubba. I am enjoying watching him grow and learn. He does tend to terrorize Kai, if you can believe it. :) He likes to wrestle on the floor with his big bubba. He is indecisive right now, he wants up - no, he wants down - no he wants up, etc. On Sunday, I overheard Kai pointing out his Baby brother to another preschool in his Sunday School class. Kai had great pride in his voice about his baby brother. That really warmed my heart. I hope those two will have great fun growing up together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment