Thursday, November 03, 2005

It hit me this morning . . .

I have to be honest and say I have not been too excited thus far about traveling to Taipei. What I mean is, I have gotten so used to waiting and waiting and waiting and so used to Gotcha Day being something so far off in the future. As a result, I have just been feeling so patient and not nervous at all. People keep saying, "You must be so excited." I respond with a yes, but have not experienced that jittery nervous excitement.

Until this morning. I woke up today and the first thought in my head was, "I am gong to see Kai!" It is hitting me now, the panic, the excitement, the nervousness. This is our last day before we fly out. The last day to get everything prepared and run all the last minute errands before we head to the ariport tomorrow.

My husband just walked through the living room and yelled "28 hours until take-off!!!!" So I guess it is really hitting him this morning too!

No comments: